Buying used cubicles for your office not only brings the elegant look to your office, but also saves a lot of money. You can find a variety of pre-owned cubicles for your workspace solutions, and also you can get a wide range of stylish and pre-owned office furniture and cubicles from top brand names like Haworth, Herman Miller, Steelcase, Allsteel, HON, and several other brands at a very affordable price. You can also find a full line of used brand name desks, cubicles, file cabinets, chairs, reception desks, conference tables, and other furniture to make your office look spacious and well-designed. You can also get professional help from whom you can get an on-site project management and consultation for all your office furniture requirements.
The fact is, many offices use cubicles in their workspace, and working in a cubicle environment is the reality for many employees. According to the surveys conducted in the employment workspace situations, about 20 percent of the funds are spent on new cubicles, and over 70 percent of business happens in cubicles. This survey result shows that most of the office work done in cubicles only, that is why it is important to make your office cubicles spacious and comfortable for your employees, and for the growth of your business.
Used cubicles: How good for you?
- Pre-owned Herman Miller and Steelcase cubicles are the best and a versatile cubicle unit that you can get for your office to save money and the environment. The technology used in this cubicle unit is very advanced as the tile and frame system integrated into this model facilitates you to change them easily to match your office décor.
- A survey conducted by the BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) states that about half of the used office furniture are piling up in landfills, and most of this waste furniture thrown in landfills is actually still good enough to use.
- Most of these high-tech companies throw away the old furniture and cubicles because they look outdated, and not because they are worn out. The pre-owned furniture can be easily remanufactured or refurbished instead of throwing them into landfills. With this used furniture, you can make small modifications and make them new, and use them in your office. Just by giving a new look and a few modifications to the panels and surfaces of the cubicles, you can make them like new again and you can also save a lot of money and you can reduce wastage of natural resources and strain on landfills.
- The EPA estimation of the year 1995 shows that companies discarded about 3 million tons of used furniture and furnishings, which made NAT fee about 32 dollars per ton, and the possible evaded disposal costs are approximately 100 million dollars. The OFRF (Office Furniture Recyclers Forum) report shows that just by remanufacturing 40 workstations can avoid one load of tractor furniture from the landfill. So, keeping all these factors in mind, and buying used furniture is not only a wise idea, but also an environmental friendly idea, which also helps you create a new office environment for your employees.
Used Cubicles or office furniture:
Many people normally think when you use the term used cubicles or used furniture, naturally they foresee dent and scratch products. But, most of this furniture can be remanufactured or refurbished and make it look new again. Refurbishing includes restoring structural damage and give the cubicle or any other office furniture a makeover and refreshing look. Remanufactured cubicles are totally modified both aesthetically and structurally.
Buying cubicles for your office needs is an easy process if you know exactly where to find them. Here you can find some easy tips and steps on buying used or new cubicles.
- Know your Budget Limit: Most businesses know how to save money. If you own a company, then you must know how to save money on your office furniture and cubicle for your employee. The best thing to do is buying used cubicles initially when you are settling in your business. Many companies also believe that used cubicles are the best and viable option. The new cubicles can be very expensive; they can range between 1,500 dollars and 10,000 dollars on each cubicle. But, when you look for used cubicles that can range between 200 dollars and 1,200 dollars for a high-quality product. You can see the big difference in used and new cubicle, and when you buy used cubicles you are not only saving money but also saving your surroundings and natural resources. You should also consider shipping budget when you purchase used cubicles when you are getting from another place.
- Know your Employee’s Needs: You should always consider your employee’s needs before purchasing new or used cubicles. You should know which employee is sitting in which cubicle. This is important because some employees need a lot of storage area, and some employees need a lot of filing area and for computer professionals, they need a keyboard tray, etc. Most of the time, the company owners neglect these facts in the process of saving money, they make the cubicles smaller and inconvenient for the employee. So, always consider their needs before your savings, when your employee work productivity increases, then automatically your company’s output increases. If your employees like to have little privacy, then the best size is 6 x 6 cubicle sizes. For managerial category employee, you can buy 8 x 8 or 8 x 10 cubicle sizes.
The other important things to remember when you are buying used cubicles include a floor plan. Which is very important for a convenient workspace, and also it helps you find the right furniture and it can also speed up your furniture purchase. If you follow these simple and useful tips before buying cubicles for your office, then you can get the required cubicles in very affordable price which can fit perfectly in your office space.