Friant Systems 2 Cubicles
Tax Free in Most States
At Clear Choice Office Solutions we offer new System 2 office cubicles with a sturdy monolithic panel system that was designed after Herman Miller AO2. This product comes with a lifetime warranty to the original owner. This system is a very economical solution to all of your office furniture needs. System 2 office cubicles even has a 5 & 10 day Quickship program in more than 20 fabrics and finishes for customers that need furniture in a hurry.
Features: • Panel heights: 32”, 39”, 47”, 53”, 62”, 67”, 85” • Partial glazed panels available • 8” or 14” high frameless glass stacking screens available • Multiple storage options available • Doors available with 85” high product • Unlimited configurations possible. Give Clear Choice a call and we can work together to create the perfect layout for your space today!
CUBICLE DIMENSIONS OPTIONS
- 4′ x 2′ and 5′ x 2′ footprint: Typically available for call center or telemarketing cubicles
- 5′ x 5′ footprint: Great for interns or private breakout desk stations
- 6′ x 6′ footprint: Standard cubicle size for the broad scope of staff and employees
- 6′ x 8′ footprint: Another standard cubicle size for employees at all enterprise levels
- 8′ x 8′ footprint: Spacious individual desks for management or staff with significant amounts of desktop equipment
- 9′ x 12′ footprint: Fully enclosed booth-style cubicle dimensions with private doors
Cubicle panel heights are the key feature balancing privacy with interpersonal connectivity. We supply cubicle paneling in three sizes, plus a unique fourth tier made for private booth-style cubicles with doors.
- Low (41” wall height): Low partitions offer maximum visibility for seated and standing employees. Colleagues and computer screens are visible at all times, and collaborative activities remain unobstructed with this panel size.
- Medium (53” wall height): Medium partitions contain two stacked tiers of glass or solid paneling, and offer computer screen and worker privacy while employees are sitting at their desks.
- High (65” wall height): High partitions contain three stacked tiers of glass and solid paneling enclosing the cubicle. Panels are so tall, employees cannot see or peer into one another’s spaces even when standing, offering superior privacy and noise containment.
- Enclosed (82.5″ wall height): Enclosed panels are over six feet tall and are available in booth-style
We ship and install nationwide!!!