Effective date: November 16, 2019
Clear Choice Office Solutions (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://clearchoiceos.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the https://clearchoiceos.com/ website operated by Clear Choice Office Solutions Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Clear Choice Office Solutions uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Clear Choice Office Solutions may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Clear Choice Office Solutions
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
AdRoll remarketing service is provided by Semantic Sugar, Inc.
You can opt-out of AdRoll remarketing by visiting this AdRoll Advertising Preferences web page: http://info.evidon.com/pub_info/573?v=1&nt=1&nw=false
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Required information for all customers
When using the NextRoll Pixel for any of our services, you must notify the visitors to your site of the use of our services by disclosing the following information in your privacy notice:
- What Personal Data is Collected and How
- When we say “Personal Data” we mean this to include “personal information” (often referred to as “PI”) and/or “personally identifiable information” (sometimes called “PII”) as defined or described in different privacy laws around the world (and in the U.S.).
- You must disclose that personal data, such as visitor IP addresses, is collected from visitors to your site using tracking technologies such as third party cookies and non-cookie technologies.
- The Purposes for Which the Data is Used and by Whom
- You must disclose:
- the third parties with whom personal data collected on your site is shared; and
- why this data is collected (i.e., the purpose for collecting personal data).
- For example, you can disclose that third parties (such as NextRoll) may place cookies on the browser used by the visitor in order to serve targeted advertising and for measurement and analytics purposes.
- How Visitors Can Control the Collection of their Data by NextRoll including:
- You must include instructions for visitors to control the collection of data by web browsers and mobile devices. For example, let your visitors know they can decline to have personal data collected via third party tracking technologies by navigating to the settings feature in their browser and declining all third party cookies or declining third party cookies from specific sites, or, for mobile, limiting ad tracking or resetting the advertiser identifier via the privacy settings on their mobile device; AND
- You must provide an opt-out link or third-party tool that opts users out of targeted or interest based advertising. Available third-party opt-out tools include: the Digital Advertising Alliance http://www.aboutads.info/, the Network Advertising Initiative http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (Europe only) https://www.youronlinechoices.com/. (See AdRoll’s opt-out article https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/216599538-Opting-Out-of-Personalized-Advertising for an example.).
- A link to the California Residents section of NextRoll’s Service Privacy Noticehttps://www.nextroll.com/privacy#service-13. For more information about this disclosure, please see this article https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028715972-California-Consumer-Privacy-Act.
If your site attracts visitors from European Territories (European Territories includes the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom), the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) applies to your business and you are a GDPR-impacted customer. In addition to using a “consent mechanism” to obtain consent to collect personal data via NextRoll’s Pixel, the GDPR requires that you include at least the following information in your privacy notice:
- Disclosure of the purposes of processing the personal data collected on your sites https://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/article-13-information-to-be-provided-where-personal-data-are-collected-from-the-data-subject-GDPR.htm (i.e. the NextRoll services which you are using);
- The legal basis https://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/article-13-information-to-be-provided-where-personal-data-are-collected-from-the-data-subject-GDPR.htm you rely on to process each type of personal data (e.g. consent); and
- Identification of the entities https://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/article-13-information-to-be-provided-where-personal-data-are-collected-from-the-data-subject-GDPR.htm that receive (or with whom you share) the personal data collected (i.e. NextRoll, Inc.).
NextRoll also provides Customers the option to use NextRoll’s consent banner. For more information, please click here https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007485291-Choose-how-you-gather-consent.
Please remember that the required disclosures described above relate to the use of NextRoll’s Pixel and should not be construed as legal advice for the operation of your specific business. Privacy laws vary across different countries and territories and may apply to the operation of specific industries. Only your business can determine all the disclosures, language and requirements that must be included in your privacy notice to account for all the unique aspects of your business.
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners [such as NextRoll] to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
Our partners [such as NextRoll] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising: