New and Used Office Furniture Baytown

At Clear Choice Office Solutions, we offer much more than quality new and used office furniture Baytown. We have design professionals with experience, skills, creativity, and technology. Our experts can assist you in achieving and sustaining your business goals. They are also familiar with codes, regulations, and the latest office design that works for new, flexible work styles. Among our services are space planning, furniture installation, and commercial moving services.

Office Furniture Baytown Texas
Office Furniture Baytown

Herman Miller Cubicles

New and used office furniture Baytown is available at Clear Choice in a wide range of styles produced by many different furniture manufacturers. We carry office furnishings from Kimball, Cherryman, Teknion, Hon, Haworth, Steelcase, and more. We offer many pre-owned office cubicles from different manufacturers. Our inventory includes many used cubicles from the following Herman Miller collections:

Herman Miller AO2 or Action Office 2 cubicles were released initially in 1965. It was the first open plan office cubicle in the world. The look of Herman Miller AO2 has made the cubicles much in demand, and they are pricey. At Clear Choice, we also have the Systems2 series, which is more affordable and resembles the appearance of the current AO2 cubicles.

Herman Miller Ethospace Systems were first introduced in 1985. It’s fair to say they have been and still are the standard in the cubicle furniture industry. The frame and tile system has unmatched flexibility and durability. There are dozens of creative design and style options, with the snap-together frames and corresponding components.

At Clear Choice, we also have used Herman Miller Resolve cubicles. Resolve systems are built on 120-degree angles, to mimic the natural world and create a calming environment. The design of these unique, lightweight cubicles utilizes airy screens and canopies. The office furniture line has been considered revolutionary since its 1999 release.

Benefits of buying used office furniture Baytown

We provide one of the largest selections of new and used office furniture Baytown in the greater Houston area. Buying pre-owned office furniture has finally been widely recognized as an excellent option. Benefits of buying used office furniture include the following:

  • Pre-owned office furniture can be purchased at a fraction of the cost of buying new. Trimming the budget is much easier with used office desks, chairs, file cabinets, and more.
  • One of the biggest differences between new and used office furniture Baytown is depreciation. New furniture depreciates to about 25% of its original cost within five years of purchase. Used office furniture, on the other hand, can often be sold for 75% of the purchase price.
  • A great way to help the environment is to buy used office furniture Baytown. Using pre-owned office furniture helps save valuable landfill space. It also cuts back on the environmental impact caused by furniture manufacturing and helps preserve natural resources.
  • Purchasing fine office furniture often involves a wait of 6 weeks to 3 months. Expect delivery of used office furniture Baytown from Clear Choice in practically no time.

Contact Clear Choice today

For the best selection of quality new and used office furniture Baytown, contact Clear Choice Office Solutions today at 888-788-4268.

Your home for affordable new and used office furniture in Houston and beyond. We also offer liquidation, office relocation, and design services.
Address :
32501 Gordon Side Road, Suite D1,
Fulshear,
Texas - 77441
USA.
Tel : 832-810-0035
Email : sales@clearchoiceos.com
Simple Share Buttons