We help non profit organizations across the United States! We only handle donations in LARGE quantities!
The Value of Office Furniture Donations to Nonprofits
Everyday there are companies are either downsizing, renovating or relocating their offices. Most of these companies are finding ways how to dispose the used and unwanted office furniture that oftentimes ended up to increase the landfill areas. In order to provide their workplace with a fresher and more motivating atmosphere that they tend to discard the old even functional furniture aside. Normally, some would resell them three folds lower that the furniture’s original purchase price. Others would decide to donate them in non-profit organizations like charities, schools, religious sector, hospitals and other community-based sectors.
There are thousands of non-profit organizations both in local and international communities that extend charity works. Because they are working for free and often are volunteers, keeping an innovative office space for them may require an extra cost. If you are one those huge companies trying to eliminate old yet serviceable office furniture into something useful, donating them to non-profit institutions is indispensably a great idea. Several non-profit institutions out there are deserving to own office furniture, supplies and equipment for free which could enhance the delivery of their services.
Here are some of the reasons why donating office furniture to qualified non-profit organizations is deem useful:
One of the ways to eradicate old office furniture and equipment is throwing them in landfills. If you think about the environment, this is absolutely not the best option. Used office furniture can be repainted, reupholstered or repaired which eventually can look fresh and be functional. Instead of dumping them in landfills, donate them to non-profit institutions or contact an organization that facilitates in getting them to qualified non-profit community as donation.
A partner to non-profit institutions
Donate used office furniture and equipment to non-profit organizations and be a partner in extending a helping hand to those in need. Oftentimes, the non-profit communities include public schools, hospitals, government agencies, churches or non-government sectors that aim to help other people through charitable or volunteer works. Normally, they don’t have enough budget to purchase the needed office furniture and equipment. Donating the old yet serviceable pieces of furniture to these institutions will indeed be a big help to them.
Support the recycling endeavor
One of the world’s massive campaigns to save the environment nowadays is through recycling. Apart from helping non-profit organizations to own office furniture and equipment without taking it from their budget, you are supporting the recycling campaign in saving the environment.
Entitlement to legal privileges
Depending on the state law from where companies hold office, their donation can exempt or deduct their tax obligations. Your purpose of lending a hand to non-profit institutions in giving out old yet usable office furniture and equipment can also offer you the perks of enjoying legal privileges. This will include a considerable deduction on your tax rates and sometimes based on the amount of your donation can exempt your company.
As qualified recipient of usable office furniture and equipment from corporate donors, non-profit communities will avail the following advantages:
- They can receive office furniture and equipment for free right at their doorsteps. From furniture cost to shipping, non-profit organizations can save their money and reserve them for their programs.
- They can avail the perfect pieces of furniture suited to their needs. Chairs, tables, desks, book cases, cabinets and other furniture can be chosen that will absolutely match to the organization’s individual preferences.
- They can receive assistance in locating expert installers.
Additionally, if you are a non-profit organization and wanted to be a recipient of usable office furniture and equipment for free, here are some of the helpful ways to guide you:
- Register online to a reliable provider that facilitates the donation of used office furniture and equipment. There are a number of them online who wish to help non-profit organizations by facilitating the donation of the furniture you need.
- Post your request on the provider’s site along with your organization’s contact information for verification. Once, your organization have been verified to be existing and eventually qualified as recipient, you will be informed through the contact information you have provided.
- There are also some companies that offer new office furniture as their donation or gift. You can register in their site and submit a wish list of the office furniture your organization needs. Once, qualified, you are entitled to receive the said donation.
- Likewise, local furniture shops are sometimes providing donations. You can create a good proposal and submit to them. Once, they are convinced, they can provide you with the right office furniture you need as a form of gift or donation. Accordingly, their donation is a goodwill gesture and can might as well qualify them in their tax deduction rates.
On the part of the recipient, it is encouraged to take photos of the turned-over office furniture and equipment to them so that the corporate donor will know the condition of their donations.
We are one of the most reliable names in facilitating the collection and distribution of used and functional office furniture and equipment from corporate donors to non-profit institutions. For many years in this industry, we have helped thousands of qualified non-profit communities that are deserving to receive the right furniture for their organization’s needs. We appreciate that most of non-profit organizations are dedicated to extend their help and the spirit of volunteerism without any financial gains in returns, the reason why we are committed to help them in the sincerest possible way.
Donating is not just an act of generosity, it is a commitment to help! If you decide to donate your used but good conditioned office furniture and equipment instead of throwing them away in landfills, we offer our services to facilitate the easy and convenient way of getting them. The gesture of goodwill and a generous decision of donating will make a big difference in various ways. This will not only bring the blessing to you back in multiple folds but you get a chance to be a part of something big in helping others. Trust us and donate today!